Our All-inclusive placement program offers you:
* A personalized job search program for any city in the United States
* A revised market-effective resume in a U.S. format
* Extensive research to identify relevant potential host employers
* Telephone interviews arranged with potential host employers
* Successful interview strategies
* Detailed information on companies with which you will have interviews
* Individual coaching, advices and follow-up throughout the interview process
* The fulfillment of the required documents for a J-1 Visa
* Relocation assistance after arrival in the United States
Prices 2010 :
2 to 6 months : $ 2,450
6 to 12 months : $ 3,150
This price includes placement, screening, interview coaching and detailed information on companies. It also includes required documentation for the J-1 visa, as well as medical insurance during your stay in the United States. This price does not include the $70 application fee, visa fees and any costs related to obtaining the visa, including SEVIS fees, housing, personal expenses or travel to and from your destination.
All candidates accepted into the program must schedule and complete an interview at the United States Embassy in their home country before being issued a J-1 visa. Candidates are solely responsible for providing all necessary documentation to obtain the DS 2019 and the J-1 visa. In the case of a visa denial, the candidate must return the DS-2019 form and submit proof of denial from the American Embassy or Consulate. In most cases, 75% of the placement fee will be refunded. No refund will be done if the DS-2019 and the denial letter from the American Embassy are not returned to us.